Sri Lakshmi Narasimha Swamy Temple is dedicated to Lord Narasimha an incarnation of Lord Vishnu. This Temple consists of a pillared hall and garbhagriha. This temple is famous for Astahmuki Puskharini on top of the hill, constructed in octagonal shape. The temple was built during the Rastrakuta times and renovated during the period of Western Chalukyas, Kakatiyas and later rulers.
- Distance (From Nizamabad Bus Station): 12 Kms
- Visited From: Ashok Sagar / Jankampet Lake (3 km)
- Trip Duration (Including Travel): 1 Hour
- Place Location: Jankampet Village
- Transportation Options: Cab / Auto
- The annual festival and full moon day attract lot of pilgrims.
- Timings: 6:30 am to 1:30 am and 4:30 pm to 7:30 pm.
south indiaone and only one Astamukhee Koneeru here it is. The Astamukhee Koneeru is the specialty of the temple and nowhere in the AP this temple is seen. Crystal clear water will be flowing over the koneer in Rainy time and lots of Pilgrims are coming in Pournami Amavasya Day,Annual Jatra is famous.