Sri Balaji Mandir Narayanpur the temple was constructed by V.H. Group for a whooping an amount of 27 crore rupees. There is a divine idol of Lord Venkateswara placed in the central sanctum. Not only the outer shell of the temple but the priests, religious activities seem to have the essence of the original Lord Venkateswara temple.
- Distance (From Pune Railway Station): 45 Kms
- Visited From: Pune Railway Station
- Trip Duration (Including Travel): 3 Hours
- Place Location: At Narayanpur Near Kapurhol
- Transportation Options: Bus / Cab
- Timings: 5 AM to 8 PM.
- Address:Aundh Gaon, Aundh Pune, Maharashtra 411027, India
At a distance of 45 km from Pune Junction, Sri Balaji Mandir, also known as Sri Venkateswara temple is a temple situated at Narayanpur near Kapurhol. It is a magnificent replica of the famous Sri Balaji Mandir in Thirumala.
Balaji Temple Timings:
Here’re the timings of Prati Balaji Temple:
|Morning Darshan||5 AM||1 PM|
|Evening Darshan||3 PM||8 PM|
|Suprabhatam||5 AM||5:30 AM|
|Naivedyam||7:30 AM||8:15 AM|
|Ekantaseva||8 PM||8:30 PM|
It remains accessible on all days in a week.
Prati Balaji Temple Narayanpur Food Timings:
- Prati Balaji Temple Narayanpur offers free Prasad and meal for all the devotees.
- Maha Prasad coupon is also available within the temple premises between 9 A.M. to 3 P.M.
- Laddu is offered to the pilgrims who visit this temple.
- A pilgrim can also offer Annadanam, sweets and Pongal to the Lord for a nominal amount
Festivals celebrated at the Prati Balaji Temple Narayanpur:
- Tamil New Year is observed with great decorations and pomp by the devotees. Pilgrims gather in the Prati Balaji Temple Narayanpur to offer prayers and seek blessings of the Almighty on this auspicious day. The crowd starts thronging the holy place since early morning.
- Ram Navami and Deepavali are some of the popular festivals that are celebrated in this temple with great fervor.
- Chitra Pournami, Vijaya Dashami, Vaikunta Ekadasi, Kanu Pongal and Gudi Padva are also observed by people of all ages inside the temple.
The surroundings of the temple are very beautiful with lush greenery. There is hundi outside the temple to contribute the money for different activities. The temple is not very crowded most of the times and is devoid of pestering beggars. The well maintained temple is recommended for a divine relaxing evening.
The temple offers free Prasad and meal for all the devotees. It also provides accommodation facilities. There is ample of parking space where visitors can comfortably park their two-wheelers or four-wheelers.